The Learning Explosion (January 2011) is now officially translated into Russian. It is also found in Chinese, and will soon be in Korean. Here are some interesting facts about the book:
- Listed on the Washington Post's top-five business-title list the week of July 20, 2011. "Their (Muller and Murdoch) outstanding, authoritative book makes it clear that they have the chops to teach you how to organize online learning initiatives and how to plan, set up and run virtual classrooms. (we) recommend this concrete, easy-to-understand, highly enthusiastic explanation of virtual learning programs to chief learning officers, and to corporate education and training professionals."
- Listed on the Shanghai Daily's Top 5 US Business Books list, July 23, 2011. (Distributed in more than 50 countries and regions around the world)
- Reviewed on The Wall Street Journal's online book review site, livemint.com, on July 28, 201o (Audience of 1.2 million)
- Featured in The Hindu, on July 3, 2011 (Indian newspaper with circulation of 14 million) "A book that can prepare you for the unfolding life that will have learning unobtrusively woven into it."
- Featured as a "Top Seller" in the Handelsblatt newspaper on August 22, 2011--the biggest German-language business and finance newspaper and is the most cited business medium in Germany. It boasts a circulation of almost 150,000 and has a daily readership of 500,000.
- Business Wire press release, on June 3, 2011 was posted on 285 sites, including Bloomberg Business Week, The Wall Street Journal, CNN Money and The New York Times.
- Review in "The Press-Enterprise" newspaper on August 28, 2011. (The leading news and information source for Inland Southern California and boasts a daily print run of almost 150,000)