To help launch their new productivity training solution, "The 5 Choices of Extraordinary Productivity," the FranklinCovey marketing team, led by Curtis Morley, conducted a very effective social media strategy that resulted in attaining the #1 and #2 spots in Google for "The 5 Choices" keyword phrase in unprecedented time.
In less than ten days they moved from being unlisted, to the top ranks in Google. The reasons that they are now listed so high on the Google rankings are because of the following social media and web search activities:
- Taking adavantage of thought leader and icon Stephen R. Covey, they had him post 5 Choices information to his almost 60k Facebook followers, and over 335k Twitter followers.
- FranklinCovey also requested active tweeters to retweet his message, resulting in hundreds of retweets.
- They conducted a Facebook poll.
- Used the Hashtag #5Choices as much as possible.
- Posted strategic postings on various other online communities.
- And got "sneezers" to post about the 5 Choices.